Advanced Craniosacral Therapy Training Program and Somatoemotional Release
Take the plunge! Our Advanced Craniosacral Therapy Training Program and Somatoemotional Release is for you if you are looking for an exciting healing journey or a career-expanding adventure. Under the direct supervision of GRCI founder, Dr. Ron Wish, you will receive the most personalized, in-depth training available.
The purpose of our Craniosacral Therapy training program is to allow you to access your most powerful personal healing ability. Learn one of the gentlest and most effective forms of hands-on healing known. By the end of the course, you will be able to help relax and relieve pain and suffering in your patients, dramatically improving their quality of life.
About the GRCI Advanced Training Program
Our advanced training program in Craniosacral Therapy and Somatoemotional Release extends over a six month period. It consists of four Friday-Sunday intensive sessions.
In this training you will learn:
- Additional craniosacral therapy bodywork techniques including fascial glide, energy cyst localization and release, and regional unwinding;
- Dialoguing techniques to help you access the wisdom of the unconscious mind;
- Full body Somatoemotional Release (SER) — the advanced form of CST, SER integrates an elegant form of bodywork with the healing power of the mind, emotions, and spirit;
- Small group SER — an amazing experience that will transport you through time and space into new realms of healing, feeling, and consciousness.
This life altering training will help you mature as a healer in ways you’d never anticipate.
- Successful completion of one, introductory, three day GRCI Craniosacral Therapy Workshop.
The American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. is pleased to confirm approval of the Great River Craniosacral Therapy Institute as an AOTA Approved Single Course Provider of continuing education. The Great River Craniosacral Therapy Institute is authorized to assign 8.2 AOTA CEUs for the Great River Craniosacral Therapy Institute’s Advanced Training Program.
The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
The Great River Craniosacral Therapy Institute’s Advanced Training Program is approved for 101.4 contact hours for physical therapists and physical therapy assistants by the New York State Education Department, Office of Professions.
The Great River Craniosacral Therapy Institute’s Advanced Training Program is approved for 100 CE Credits (50 CE Credits each half of the training) by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage
& Bodywork (NCBTMB).